Your Checklist for Better Health
- Increases energy, stamina. Helps breathing at high altitudes.
- Helps with fatigue, stress, low energy, poor resistance
- Athletes—helps with endurance, aerobic capacity and recovery. Delays onset of oxygen debt.
- Seniors—helps with vitality, concentration and alertness
- Great for smokers and helps with air pollution—helps detoxify chemical overload.
- Nourishes cells to improve low oxygen levels
- Ingredients: Specially bonded Sodium Chlorite, Sodium Carbonate. Contains only 10mg Sodium per capsule.
"As a senior, I find that OXY-MAX (and OXY-CAPS) helps keep me alert and gives me the energy I need."
Maury K., Laguna Woods, CA
OXY-MAX and OXY-CAPS is the same stabilized oxygen supplement, but in different forms. Please refer to the OXY-CAPS section for additional testimonials.
Why do you need an oxygen supplement?
Your body needs oxygen, its most vital nutrient, to maintain normal cellular functions and for a host of other important uses. Your body uses oxygen at a very rapid rate. Mental or physical stress, disease, poor diet or lack of exercise can create a need for more oxygen—yet most people don't get enough. The Earth's air used to be almost 40% oxygen, but now it's only about 20% (less at altitude). OXY-MAX and OXY-CAPS give your body extra oxygen to help your body function at its optimum.
Who should use OXY-MAX?
Most people can benefit from increased oxygen. Typical situations where OXY-MAX can really help are: high altitude where oxygen is thinner, smoggy or polluted environments, offices or work areas with poor air circulation. Smokers, athletes, seniors and more can benefit from increased oxygen.
How much do you need and how does it work?
Most people use about 20 drops in a 6-8 oz. glass of water two times a day. OXY-MAX uses a complex biochemical reaction with your stomach's natural acids that produces molecular oxygen.
Does OXY-MAX work the same as OXY-CAPS?
Yes - it produces the same results. Use whichever is more convenient for you - liquid or capsules. 20 drops of OXY-MAX is the equivalent of 1 capsule of OXY-CAPS. Both are guaranteed to increase your bioavailable oxygen.
How are OXY-MAX and OXY-CAPS different from OXY-CLEANSE?
OXY-MAX and OXY-CAPS deliver bioavailable oxygen to cells throughout the body. OXY-CLEANSE is specifically designed to target the upper and lower intestinal tract.
Aren't the OXY-MAX / OXY-CAPS ingredients a form of chlorine?
No. Chlorine is neither an ingredient nor a by-product. In rigorous testing, free chlorine has never been produced by OXY-MAX or OXY-CAPS.
Are OXY-MAX and OXY-CAPS better than (35%) hydrogen peroxide?
Yes. 35% hydrogen peroxide is not intended for internal use. Hydrogen peroxide is labeled "Food Grade" merely as an approval for use in cleaning food-handling equipment. Ingesting hydrogen peroxide can cause serious side effects and is listed as a hazardous material. Be extremely careful with any use of hydrogen peroxide.
Are OXY-MAX and OXY-CAPS safe?
Yes - stabilized oxygen has been used by a great number of people for many years. OXY-MAX and OXY-CAPS are produced under the strictest manufacturing procedures and quality control standards.
The directions say best used on an "empty stomach" how long should I wait?
Oxy-Max are most effective if taken without food or other herbal supplements and vitamins. We recommend allowing approximately 30 to 60 minutes before you eat or 90 minutes to two hours after you eat.
- Does this sound like you? Are you always tired and rundown? Do you have trouble climbing stairs? Feel winded after only a short walk? Are you a current or former smoker? Or, are you the one who is always catching something and getting sick? Have trouble concentrating? If this sounds like you, the reason may be that you are not getting enough oxygen in your body. Many of us don't—OXY-MAX can help.
- Are you a frequent flyer? OXY-MAX is great for air travel. Professional pilots and flight attendants use OXY-MAX to help compensate for the very low oxygen levels that happen with air recirculation in airplanes. Unlike airplane air, which frequently has airborne germs from sick travelers, OXY-MAX is a pure source of oxygen for your body.
- Do you go to the mountains? The air is thinner at higher altitudes, and OXY-MAX gives you extra oxygen to help you cope with lower levels of oxygen in the air. Whether you are skiing, snowboarding, hiking, visiting or living in the mountains, OXY-MAX can help.
- Do you play sports? Proper hydration with water prior to sports can help performance. Similarly, OXY-MAX can provide optimum oxygenation before your event to improve performance and recovery. Since OXY-MAX is mixed with water, you can prepare for sports with hydration and oxygenation at the same time.
- OXY-MAX is great for a hangover or to prevent one. Drink a 6-8 oz. glass of water with 10-20 drops of OXY-MAX in-between drinks to help prevent hangover or before bed to minimize morning after hangover.
- Oxygen can increase your vitality. Many people who suffer from fatigue are able to feel better and put a "spring back into their step" simply by getting more oxygen into their bodies. Even mental acuity can be improved by getting more oxygen to the brain.
- Oxygen is the key to better health. Health professionals have long recognized that a shortage of oxygen can lead to a wide variety of health problems.
- Sore throat? Try 20-30 drops of OXY-MAX in 3 ounces of warm water, gargle and spit (do not swallow). Most notice immediate improvement!
- Want to improve your breath and gums at the same time? After flossing, put 20-30 drops of OXY-MAX in about 3 ounces of warm water swirl and spit (do not swallow). Your breath will be better and your gums will shine.